SEE OUR HELSINKI CONVENTION DETAILS HERE!
Are YOU interested in participating in an international 2 days patient panel?
At the beginning of November, LUPUS EUROPE is organising a patient panel in Brussels. The aim is to discuss experiences related to treatment: including using Plaquenil, intravenous treatment, use of sunscreen, physical exercise… to better understand the topic and design initiatives that will help treatment adherence and improve quality of life during treatment.
Would you like to take part?
• Where: Brussels
• Date: from Sunday 2nd November (5pm) to Tuesday 4th November (4pm)
• Cost: Free! LUPUS EUROPE covers transport, accommodation and meal costs during the panel.
◦ Be a resident of a European country.
◦ Be able to communicate well in English (comprehension and expression).
◦ Be diagnosed with lupus (a medical certificate may be requested if you are selected).
◦ Commit to participating fully in the panel for its entire duration.
If you fill the above conditions, you may send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 30. Your mail must include:
• Your full name, date of birth, residence, phone numbers and e-mail address.
• Your commitment to take part in the panel in its entirety.
• Five to ten lines in English explaining your motivation.
• You will be informed soon if your application has been accepted.
For more information: email@example.com
With a 23 country membership (25 Groups), LUPUS EUROPE is the focal-point for lupus activity within Europe. The Trustees and Advisors hope that visitors to this website will find the latest information they require regarding Lupus, advances in treatment, ongoing drug trials, links to national Lupus Groups and much more ... If the information you seek is not on this website or on the appropriate national website please contact us and your query will be answered.